We are no longer accepting applications, as of April 16, 2015.
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Newman Center in Salt Lake City has an immediate opening for a Campus Minister. Overall responsibilities include promoting St Catherine’s as the Newman Center on the University of Utah, Westminster College and Salt Lake Community College campuses. The ideal candidate is compassionate, non-judgmental, and able to set and maintain healthy work verses personal time boundaries. The minimum qualifications to be considered for this position include:
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing upholding Church teaching by word and example.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in young adult or youth ministry with at least 1 year in a leadership role.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience and training.
- Able to provide appropriate right to work documentation
- No convictions or pending litigation related to financial, administrative or sexual crimes.
- Strong organizational, administrative, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with using MS Office suite and MS publisher software
- Able to effectively communicate with wide variety of ages and education levels
- Able to effectively lead, teach and mentor individuals of diverse ethnic and/or cultural backgrounds.