Do you desire a more intimate setting to talk about the big issues of our faith, or to discuss the everyday struggles and joys of life? Our Bible studies and small groups provide this environment! The various groups will meet at different times during the week and will hopefully accommodate your schedule.
In the fall of 2016 we are happy to invite you to the following small groups:
- Men’s / Women’s Bible Study
- Theology of the Body: Understanding Sexuality in light of Freedom, Truth, Gift, and Communion
- Vatican II: Reading and Understanding the Documents of the Second Vatican Council
- Lectio Divina: Praying through Scripture
- Who Is Jesus 101: Intro to the Christian Story, and why it all matters
GRADS AND YOUNG PROFESSIONALS:
In the fall of 2016 we are happy to offer the following small groups:
- Men’s / Women’s Small Groups: monthly discussion in a community focused on personal spiritual growth. Time & location TBD.
- Books & Beers: taking the knowledge of our faith deeper, contemplating life, religion, and brews. Meets Thursdays at 7pm at St. Catherine’s.